2018 Preschool & Children Metro Conference
February 19-22, 2018
Williamsburg Lodge – Williamsburg, Virginia
Vendor Levels of Partnership
Donate door prizes: Can’t make it this year? We need you! We are looking for free stuff, you know, donations that we can bless our attendees with. Help us out and you or your organization will be mentioned as a donor vendor.
Level 2 (Blue Ribbon): Exhibit Table $300 (Includes: exhibit table, recognized in conference guide, and mentioned from the stage during conference.)
Level 3 (Silver): Mini Presentation $600 (Includes: exhibit table, personalize 1/4 page ad in conference guide, 3 minute presentation time from the main stage at a group session, access card to attend conference sessions excluding snack breaks or meals)
Level 4 (Gold): Snack Break Sponsor $1,250 (Includes: exhibit table, personalized 1/2 page ad in conference guide, 6 minute presentation time during a group session, access card to attend conference sessions, as well as, Hot Topic sessions with attendees, recognized in print on the schedule and from the podium before break, full access to the group during snack break)
Level 5 (Platinum): Meal Sponsor $1,550 (Includes: exhibit table in the conference space with attendees (space is limited), personalized full page ad in conference guide, 15 minute presentation time at a group session; access card to attend conference sessions, as well as, Hot Topic sessions with attendees, recognized in print on the schedule and at lunch or dinner or a session if additional media is needed, and full access to the group during sponsored meal time)
Please complete vendor registration using the online registration form and payment by December 31, 2017
Notes for Vendors:
- Each vendor will receive a display area (1 table) just outside of the conference meeting area.
- Primary time for Metro members visiting with vendors is during registration when members arrive and during breaks in between conference sessions on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Depending on level of sponsorship, each vendor will be given 3-15 minutes of presentation time during the conference sessions. This is the only time vendors are allowed to be a part of the conference meeting with the members.
- While the conference goes until Thursday morning, most vendors leave after lunch on Wednesday because the conference schedule is off-campus after that point.
- Each vendor is responsible for own meals and accommodations. The group rate for Metro can be taken advantage of by booking through the conference hotel.
Metro Contact Information
Angela Toney, Metro Group Chair
Director of Children’s Ministry
The Heights Baptist Church
Telephone: (804) 526-0424 Ext.113
Bill Keel, Metro Group Vice-Chair
Pastor of Kids Ministry
Telephone: (828) 687-1111 Ext. 1211