Next Conference: February 18-21, 2019
Location: Embassy Suites
- Held in February starting with lunch on Monday and ending before lunch on Thursday.
- Location varies by the year based on who is elected as Chairperson and their church/location. Previous conferences have been held in Orlando, Jackson, Dallas, Asheville, Memphis, Nashville, etc.
- The purpose of the conference is to gather METRO members together for a time of networking, fellowship, encouragement and enrichment. Various activities and speakers are planned for the conference time along with some free time to explore and experience the conference city/location. Often church tours are a part of the conference experience. Also, conference attendees often choose to arrive early or stay later in order to make visits to churches in the area.
- Vendors with a variety of ministry resources are present during the conference. Some past vendors have been Group Publishing, LifeWay, Worlds of WOW, Parent Pager and many more.
- Cost for the conference is $200 and is in addition to the $100 membership fee. Individuals can maintain membership without attending the conference and only pay the $100 fee per year.
- The conference is hosted at a hotel/meeting space in the hosting city and cost for lodging is the responsibility of the attendee.
- Registration for conference is normally available in November of the preceding year with a deadline of mid-January to participate.